Bovino Law Group offers the full range of U.S. immigration law services, including but not limited to:
- Assistance to businesses with cross-border movement of their executives, managers and technical personnel
- Representation and counseling of self-petitioning foreign nationals, including petitions for family members, investors, aliens of extraordinary ability, celebrities and specialized professionals
- Assistance with work authorization, permanent residency and naturalization
- Defense against deportation, removal and criminal alien charges
- Representation for marriage interviews, motions to reopen, BIA appeals, federal appeals, political asylum and removal proceedings
- Assistance to foreign clients with the process of investing in the United States under the EB-5 category, whereby investors can obtain a green card by investing in a U.S. business, a U.S. “Regional Center” or their own enterprise, as long as the investment creates a requisite number of jobs.