Your Counselor in the United States
We help foreign entrepreneurs and enterprises to establish tax-free LLCs and C-corps, draft business contracts, and register trademarks.
More specifically, our business law services include:
- Formation and structuring of new LLCs and C-corps anywhere in the United States;
- Assistance in opening a U.S. bank account, establishing an office, and finding a reliable U.S. tax and accounting firm;
- Negotiation, review, and drafting of business contracts and other documentation necessary to establish, manage, and grow your business, including agreements with customers, suppliers, independent contractors, investors, employees, and strategic partners;
- Application for and registration of U.S. trademarks and copyrights;
- Registered agent services in the state of Florida;
- Advice on corporate governance matters; and
- Guidance with respect to anything else you need to keep your business operating and growing in the United States.