Protect and Monetize Your Trademarks and Other Intellectual Property
We provide comprehensive U.S. trademark law services to our clients in the United States and around the world.
Our services include:
- Trademark applications;
- Office action responses;
- Trademark monitoring;
- Trademark change of ownership;
- Trademark renewal filings;
- Trademark opposition proceedings;
- Trademark cancelation proceedings;
- Trademark licensing and assignment agreements;
- Trademark clearance searches; and
- Madrid Protocol (international trademark) applications.
Ready to begin the process of applying for a registered U.S. trademark? Click here to start the process of filing a U.S. trademark application by submitting information confidentially for our review. Then we’ll contact you to schedule a free consultation and discuss the possibilities. There’s no obligation to proceed or upfront payment required.
Not sure if you should apply for a registered U.S. trademark? Click here to l Save earn about The Top 10 Benefits of U.S. Trademark Registration.
Update: As of August 19, 2019, foreigners cannot file U.S. trademark applications without a licensed U.S. trademark lawyer. To learn more about U.S. trademarks for foreigners, click here.
We also assist our clients with:
- Copyright applications;
- Domain name protection and monetization;
- DCMA takedown notices;
- Intangible asset management; and
- Copyright licensing and assignment agreements.
Contact us today to protect and monetize your trademarks, copyrights, and other intellectual property!